Min-Sheng General online pharmacy viagra
presents outstanding and comprehensive International Health Care (IHC) to the world.
Min-Sheng General Hospital is the first Joint Commission International accredited hospital in Taiwan, representing an international quality standard of healthcare. This 600 bed hospital provides comprehensive tertiary health care including 24-hour trauma center in the city of Tao-Yuan. It is the closest major hospital to the international airport. We offer several unique specialties by a team of competent medical specialists.Centers of Excellences
1. VIP Health Checkup Center
2. Silver Plan suitable for age 20~80: Basic blood works.
3. Gold Plan suitable for age 38~65: Blood work + EKG + X-ray + Colonoscopy.
4. Platinum Plan suitable for age 50+: Silver plan + Gold plan + Electron Beam Tomography (Cardiovascular imaging exam) + Overnight sleep study.
5. Orthopedic Center
Total Hip Replacement / Total Knee Replacement / Spine surgery
6. Minimal Invasive Surgery Center
Bariatric Surgeries (Mini gastric bypass / Lap Band / Gastrectomy / Gastric Balloon)
7. Aesthetic Medicine Center
Blepharoplasty / Rhinoplasty / Liposuction / Laser Skin Treatments
8. Heart Center
Mini Bypass Heart Surgery / Regular Open Heart Surgery/ Cardiac Catherization
9. Eye Center
Lasik / Cataract/ Glaucoma Surgery
10. Infertility Technology Center (IVF)
Infertility examination / Artificial Insemination Services Available for International Patients
Our International Health Care Center provides English speaking staff to assist you while you are receiving care. You will have all the information you need without any language barrier. From arrival to departure, we customize your service package according to your medical needs, time, and travel schedule, so that you could have a hassle-free medical trip.
Customize service features include the following.
1. English speaking staff
2. Transportation arrangement
3. Hotel reservation
4. Minimum waiting
5. Assist with tour planning
6. Hotel-like accommodation
7. Preferred doctors
8. Assist in completing insurance claims
9. Overseas contact
10. Internet access of personal medical records
11. Discharged follow up contact
12. 1:1 staffing Significant Hospital Milestones
1.The first hospital to receive Joint Commission International Accreditation
2. Accredited by Taiwan Joint Commission
3. ISO9001:2000 (Provision of Laboratory Medicine Service)
4. ISO15189:2003 (Department of Laboratory)
5. Certified teaching hospital of Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, and Family Medicine.
6. The 1st oversea telecasting of live Bariatric Surgery in Asia
7. The 1st hospital implementing Bioenterics Intragastric Balloon (BIB) Surgery in Taiwan
8. 24 hour medical rescue team for Acute Stroke and Acute Myocardial Infarction
9. Shorter “Door to Balloon” time than international standard in Cardiac Catheterization (NEJM Standard)
10. Equipped with the 1st ECMO Ambulance (Mobil ECMO) in Taiwan
11. Provide the 1st Electron Beam Tomography (EBT) exam in Taiwan
12. Over 95% customer satisfaction and 80% customer return rate of Executive Health Checkup CenterCouple Gains Family from Min-Sheng Hospital's Weight Reduction Surgery
Stephen and Susan knew that Bariatric Surgery could help with their weight problems. At the time they chose to have their weight reduction surgery procedures they did not realize how much it would change their lives.
Stephen is 32 years old and lives in Taichung. For business reasons, he needs to frequently drive to Taipei or to Taoyuan and return the same day. The long drives and lack of exercise were factors that fueled his weight gain. His weight reached 107 kg with a BMI as high as 36 (normal BMI ranges from 18-24). Hoping to improve his health, Stephen decided to consider surgery as an option. Through extensive research on the internet, he acquired direct knowledge from actual patient experiences, as well as media reports about weight loss surgery, and even learned the quality of surgical equipment needed for these procedures. Finally, in 2005, Steven decided to have endoscopic gastric bypass surgery at Min-Sheng General Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan. The surgery was performed by Professor Wei-Jei Lee, the leader of surgical weight reduction in the Asia-Pacific area who has performed over 1900 weight reduction surgeries.
With her weight at 95 kg and BMI values as high as 38, Susan from Taipei, had been limited by her weight problems for years. Her weight made day-to-day life and work difficult and had not been able to attract a boy friend. She tried many different methods to lose weight, but none of the methods had been successful. In 2006, Susan chose Min-Sheng to receive weight loss surgery and started a different life.
In Susan's return to the hospital for aftercare, she met Stephen, who has experienced the same weight reduction surgery. Similar recovery circumstances became their favorite conversation topic and also triggered the growth of their romantic relationship.
As Stephen's and Susan's life-long partner, Min-Sheng General Hospital continues to provide support and instruction after their surgeries. Both of them attended the post-operative follow-up for a year. Stephen's weight has decreased from 107 kg to 75 kg and Susan's decreased from 95 kg to 60 kg. Their health has greatly improved and their lives have changed.
In May of 2007, surrounded by family and friends, including Dr. Wei-Jei Lee, Stephen and Susan got married, and Susan will be a mother in the summer of 2008.
Min-Sheng General Hospital
International Health Care Center - Health care without boundaries!
22F, # 168, Ching-Kuo Rd, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 330
Tel: +88633179599 ext. 2222(24-hour hotline)